Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Sunday


Dec. 23rd, the Lord blessed us with a very special Christmas worship and lunch. Many of our family, friends and acquaintances who do not usually come to our worship blessed us with their presence. For all the hard work Naho and the ladies of our church put into the music and the meal, we thank the Lord and them!

My father, Calvin Junker (a retired missionary),  loved these verses. "I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy, because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now. And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ." Philippians 1:3-6  We have this confidence also for our Abundant Life Church.

Pict: ’Me' preaching from Luke 2 on Christmas Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment